Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 3
- 2 cups Morey’s Smoked Lake Trout, finely flaked
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine 2 cups flaked lake trout with butter, onion, dill, lemon juice, hot sauce and pepper in bowl, mixing throughly.
Chill for 3 hours to allow flavors to develop. Allow to warm slightly and fluff using a fork before serving.
*This recipe is great on crackers or toasted bread as an appetizer or as part of a sandwich.