Lemon Parmesan Salmon Burgers with Green Onion Mayo
Number of Servings: 3-4 burgers
- 1- 10 ounce package Morey’s Lemon Parmesan Atlantic Salmon, thawed
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 green onions, sliced
- black pepper
- olive oil
- Place Morey’s Lemon Parmesan Atlantic Salmon in a glass baking dish and pour excess marinade over top. Bake according to package directions. Remove from oven and flake with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients and refrigerate until serving. Also, toast the buns under the broiler until toasted.
- In a bowl, combine flaked salmon, onion, mayo, hot sauce, panko, salt and pepper until just mixed. Set aside for 10 minutes, then form into 3-4 patties.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a skillet, and heat over medium high heat. Place salmon patties in the skillet and cook about 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Place salmon burger on the toasted bun and top with green onion mayo. Serve immediately.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Hot Eats and Cool Reads