Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 12
- 2 portions Morey’s Seasoned Grill Salmon (cooked per package directions and skin removed)
- 1 medium onion-diced
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 garlic cloves-chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped dill
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes-peeled and shredded
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 tub of sour cream with chives
1. Pulse cooked salmon portions in food processor until coarse
2. In large stainless steel bowl, combine salmon, onion, ginger, garlic, dill, eggs and flour.
3. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil, mix well, cover, place in refrigerator until ready. Pour rest of olive oil in small dish.
4. In a food processor with a shredder disc or hand shredder, grate potatoes into a colander; when finished, squeeze all liquids out of potatoes.
5. Add potatoes to salmon mix, top with pepper and salt, mix well.
6. On a griddle or 12″ skillet over medium heat, brush with olive oil, drop pancakes with a tablespoon, flatten, cook approx. 2 minutes per side, depending on heat; if necessary, lower heat to avoid burning.
To serve, place a few pancakes on serving dish with a small dish of sour cream with chives.