1. Cook marinated Seasoned Grill Salmon portions and let cool.
2. Boil eggs 7 to 9 minutes. After cooking, peel and dice eggs and mash with a fork.
3. In a mixing bowl add eggs, stir in scallions, dill, capers, horseradish, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salmon portions. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Top your favorite bread with approximately 1/4 cup of egg salad mixture, watercress sprigs (optional) and with second slice of bread.
5. For garnish, cut into triangles and trim crust, spread the long side of each triangle with a little mayonnaise and dip each one into chopped dill (optional).