Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- CILANTRO SLAW:
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. each fresh lemon and lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 C. thinly sliced then roughly chopped cabbage
- 1/3 C. chopped, drained, canned mandarin oranges
- CHIPOTLE-CITRUS SAUCE:
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. minced chipotle peppers (from can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- FINAL TACO INGREDIENTS:
- 4 -Morey’s Seasoned Grill Tilapia Fillets, cooked and chunked
- 8 -flour tortillas
Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, lime juice, and cilantro in medium bowl. Stir in coleslaw and mandarin oranges. Refrigerate.
Stir together sauce ingredients in small bowl.
Place a tortilla on a plate and place top with fish, 2 Tbsp. coleslaw and 1 Tbsp. sauce.